Monday, December 14, 2009

S Shaped Bookshelf How Should I Arrange The Furniture In My Living Room/bedroom/doggie Bedroom?

How should I arrange the furniture in my living room/bedroom/doggie bedroom? - s shaped bookshelf

I have a big room, but a lot of furniture .... Everything that I use. It is rectangular, with windows and a door on the balcony at one end (the side of a short end) and hallway on the other side (side B, the end of the shortest of another kind). The bedroom has a double bed, sofa, coffee table and large (necessary for the storage inside), a library and an entertainment center and wireless Internet area / dog kennel and litter.

Summary:
Side A (short side): A window on the entire wall with the balcony, next to the wall C
) Sidebar (compared to the short side: smooth wall, but with the door on the wall of C. ...
Side C: Enter the room next sideb, cut off from the kitchen in the middle of the wall and adjacent side balocony A
Side D: Plain Big Wall

We rent, so that you can not change a lot .... Tips provision of furniture?

0 comments:

Post a Comment