Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nbk Toy Boats Did NBK Japan Toy Boats Make A Power Boat With A Sail And Mast With Green Light At The Top Of The Mast?

Did NBK japan toy boats make a power boat with a sail and mast with green light at the top of the mast? - nbk toy boats

The boat is 9 1 / 2 "long x 3 1 / 4 wide x 1 3 / 4 mast Depth 8 1 / 4 of the Son that are along the mast to light the same as all the cables on the boat runs on two C batteries , the top cover is no nail holes were a windshield was atatched is the seam in the sail very well done, it seems that the work that you cross me mast hole is perfect and there is a small piece of wood on the floor of the boat, have been fit into the mast and has been removed where the top floor, if anyone knows about this thank you, you will be very grateful. Ron

1 comments:

Bandett said...

Ron, I'm the greatest pirate Roden Telli lived mouse, you have my boat! It was taken from me while I'm on earth a little skin getter and tail. Tell me where my comings and goings of ships and their commitment to a piece of cheese into very mature for you. When I come to you, could be much problem for you. Yes, you can be contacted at Stinky in the pub Minnie Lake.

Post a Comment