Monday, January 11, 2010

Spa Theme Cake I Am Having A Sleepover For My Daughters 13th Birthday This Friday Night. Theme- Spa Treatment Need Ideas...?

I am having a sleepover for my daughters 13th birthday this friday night. theme- spa treatment need ideas...? - spa theme cake

There are a total of 4 girls, including myself. I need ideas for low-cost last minute. I have the cake and thought he had a mask and foot massage and cucumber for the eyes, but I need more 13 years of fun ideas if you help PLEASE!

2 comments:

Dancing queen said...

Nail polish, ummm
Sealing and entertaining films. etc.
All of these are more comdey:
Baby Mama, the holiday, Nick and Norah's infinate playlist, 13 Going on 30, TWILIGHTT. by haha Yeah man, Marly and mee.

horsiepl... said...

Perhaps a pair of shoes to the foot.

Post a Comment