Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Replacement Jar Lids Where To Procure Replacement Lids For Food Jars?

Where to procure replacement lids for food jars? - replacement jar lids

Not one to throw something useful, all my bottles of Kraft cheese is stored for use when it comes time to mustard pickles or sweet chilli sweet Sause bottle. But if the covers well ... Which is the biggest problem of all. This does not last forever, so after a few applications, especially with acid, such as cucumbers, has rust defines small caps, it is unsuitable for reuse. Therefore, the provision of these covers for bottles?

3 comments:

Dragoniy... said...

Not sure, but a few years as it considers dangerous, baby food jar - Outerwear

wanda said...

all I can think of is the result of legal transactions. I know I can buy "pot shot here. I never liked the CAP as what you are looking for. I always buy new lids sealed with the rubber seal on my local grocery store. Really, what you do is secure?

Love Lilacs said...

I do not want to come with the cover, with glasses for canning. If the cork is used for canning, just once, not sure whether you are using. If the jar lids and rings are for the canning industry is not your regular pots I use for canning. I know I can get 25 glasses to 50 cents per piece in the thrift stores.

Post a Comment