Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I Eat Ragu White Lasgna Sauce When Pregnant Is Eating A Small Homemade Pizza Bad When Maintaing New Weight?

Is eating a small homemade pizza bad when maintaing new weight? - can i eat ragu white lasgna sauce when pregnant

I went from 132 pounds to 106 to watch what I eat, cut the soda, fast food, pizza, sweet and above all is very bad and greasy. I eat whole wheat bread, cereals, fatty things like cheese and milk, nuts, etc.. Last nite, we had a whole wheat pizza home and it was perfect! wayy their best flavor for Domino, or elsewhere. had tomato slices, low-fat cheese, pizza sauce spread Rago (I think that 30 CAL deff 1 / 4 cup, but I do not have 1 / 4 cup of it lol, 3 think of sugar and fat than 1 I?) baby carrots cut into slices and that is his.
I had 2 slices, slices of seats and a small salad vinegar Lil. That was my dinner at 5 and I am followed by lunch. Well, now Id like to make my own homemade pizza for me and my BF, but to keep my weight! Heres what I have:

two 8 "all the pizza crust wheat BOBOLI
Stew pizza sauce
Mozz Cheese Low Fat
Small organic pepperoni Naural

Like every Friday, if I wanted only 1 Boboli pizza Tho. lol I eat salami, cut others, I know not to eatshare m more than the chicken, turkey and some chickens could be in a lil place of salami. Does that sound health for Friday? I eat very healthy all week.

Sauce may be used, but is healthy for pesto? I love white pizza (pizza with pesto sauce)!

2 comments:

ßέăšżŧ said...

The ingredients listed to make your homemade pizza is one million times better than what we normally see on a pizza. They are quite ok .. Pizzas are loaded with tons of nutrients for your body to a healthy weight ratio. The only possible way to eat pizza, the weight too, if both you and your daily calories exceed limit, no matter how .. Enjoy your pizza =)

Marie N said...

The pizza is healthy. It looks much better than other pizzas. When you add in other vegetables that could really into food.

Post a Comment