Monday, February 22, 2010

Hard Disk Recorder That Can Transfer To Dvd How Do I Transfer Programmes Recorded On My UK Freeview Recorder To A PC?

How Do I transfer programmes recorded on my UK Freeview Recorder to a PC? - hard disk recorder that can transfer to dvd

I have three different UK terrestrial DVB digital recorder, a personal video disc. Two of them are pernamently filled with documentation, but I want to hold onto a DVD.

I want to transfer to a PC, edit them, get rid of advertising, and then burn them to DVD.

The problem is that there is no obvious way to meet in the first place. The item I need - the principal for a scart at one end of the crate of TNT and a USB port on the other side for the PC - does not seem to exist. Maplin Electronics was also not help the situation. Suggestions?

You also need a video editing software for when it comes to programs on your PC. Suggestions?

If all else fails, I reluctantly prepared to edit the record programs directly, without DVD. I do not yet haveseparate DVD burner. If I buy one, it will be stored on DVD copy of a program on my DVB-T recorder od that only works with live TV? In the first case, this can be done in real time or speed? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment