Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Do Get My External Harddrive Working On My Tv My External Harddrive Works Fine On My Laptop But Wont Allow Access On Others, Help Please?

My external harddrive works fine on my laptop but wont allow access on others, help please? - how do get my external harddrive working on my tv

My external hard drive works on my laptop, but whenever a different location on another PC that does not access. It installs fine and the PC, which is registered is still there when he accessed an error indicating that access is denied, will. When I look at all the properties that seem good, apart from the size so complete and 0MB displayed. Any suggestion on how I can solve this problem?

1 comments:

Jack M said...

It seems that the disc is a kind of enforcement program that starts automatically when
Connect the drive on which (32-bit Windows XP, I presume?) Wants to fine
but probably not compatible with Vista 64 bit. Call of the West
The people see the digital media and / or web page to determine whether the Autorun feature can
Disabilities. It could be as simple as changing the name of a file on your hard disk or
no further action.

Post a Comment